Activated carbon filter HLA-PU-3000-SK
Plastic-coated stainless steel full demineralisation ion exchanger cartridge filled with grain activated carbon based on hard coal.
The pressure vessel of the ion exchanger cartridge is made of 1.4571 stainless steel, just like the distribution system. In addition, the pressure vessel has a plastic coating made of PU. The ion exchanger cartridge has two 3/4" threaded connections for feeding and removal.
The LEYCO activated carbon is made of porous, fine-grained carbon and, with its large inner surface, is ideal for industrial applications in water as well as wastewater treatment.
Application Stone activated carbon:
- Drinking water treatment (removal of pesticides and herbicides; dechlorination, taste improvement and odour removal).
- Power plants (deoiling of condensates)
- Treatment of industrial wastewater (adsorption of BTX, mineral oils, solvents, LHKW, MKW)
- Waste water treatment and groundwater remediation
- Stainless steel tank with protective plastic jacket
- Opening: plug round 58x1/6", POM
- Foam colouring: black
- Volume: max. 20.5 litres
- Diameter: 239 mm
- Height: 560 mm
- Material: stainless steel 1.4571
- incl. withdrawal and distribution system
- Connections: 3/4" AG for inlet and outlet
|(-) Tekninen tieto:|
- Luokittelu: Leyco powered by Steiner Chemie
- Artikkelinumero: HLAPU3000SK
- Kategoria: Ionivaihtimet
Show all Ionivaihtimet from Leyco powered by Steiner Chemie
- Voimassa: 30.07.2022
- Viime päivitys: 10.01.2022